The availability of fresh ingredients and the customers’ growing expectations have redefined the classic burger. Excellent bread, carefully selected meats and designer sauce recipes have all contributed to creating a new quality, and allowing the popular fast food dish to become a true culinary creation. New flavors pop up unexpectedly in small bars and bistros, but also stand their ground in elegant restaurants. Burgers 2.0 are a carefully crafted recipe, available in many cool eateries and colorful food trucks scattered all over Poznań.
ul. Wrocławska 17, 61-838 Poznań
www.facebook.com/golebabypoznan | tel.: +48 884 888 507
Gołe Baby could appear and disappear after a few months, as many other unnoticed burger bars. Meanwhile, the restaurant quickly came to the awareness of foodies. This is a repeated recommendation. The restaurant offers six different burgers and four ways to serve French fries. Is this combination a revolution? It looks. This shows that the culinary horizon is still a lot, you just have to ... serve tasty and repeatable food. Big congratulations!
Gołe Baby - ul. Wrocławska 17, Poznań
ul. Piekary 1 (róg ul. Św. Marcin), Poznań
www.foodpatrol.pl | tel.: +48 882 736 437
Food Patrol is one of the precursors of burger revival in Poznań. The appearance of the orange foodtruck echoed loudly and became an inspiration for many followers. The car, from which the burgers are sold straight to the hands of passers-by, bravely faced the competition while remaining in the first division. Despite the passage of time, the place has not lost its original charm, and most importantly the taste.
ul. Kościelna 9, Poznań
www.facebook.com/swkrowa | tel.: +48 536 014 135 (Kościelna) | +48 570 452 752 (Kwiatowa)
Święta Krowa is a place where you can taste homemade burgers prepared one hundred percent from beef. The menu offers a few fixed items from classic to more crazy and bold. Every month, the seasonal burger changes on the menu. Saint Cow has two locations. The second address is ul. Kwiatowa 1 (departs from Półwiejska Street).
ul. Bukowska 3/9, Poznań
www.poznan.someplace-else.pl | tel.: +48 61 655 20 00
Good music, professional service and exquisite Tex-Mex cuisine are the distinguishing features of the branded SomePlace Else. The pub is a separate part of the Sheraton hotel, where Poznań residents and international guests can afford a bit of slack. In the menu SomePlace Else we find excellent burgers served with salads and thick fries. It is a real feast for fans of American cuisine.
Stary Rynek 56 oraz Stary Rynek 100, Poznań
www.whiskeyinthejar.pl | tel.: +48 690 288 898
The hallmark of the restaurant is good music, professional service and excellent cuisine straight from the grill. Fans of rock'n'roll and solid food will be delighted with a large selection of XXL burgers, ribs and quality steaks. The restaurant, maintained in a motorcycle climate, will surprise you with the ubiquitous energy that will make you work the rest of the day or night. Live music and atmospheric styling of service will let you break away from reality, eat well and have fun.
Inne ciekawe adresy na www.burger.poznan.travel
- 12 Sports Bar & Restaurant - ul. Bułgarska 17, Poznań
- Burganic - ul. Poznańska 43, Skórzewo (okolice Poznania)
- Fat Bob Burger - ul. Kramarska 21, Poznań
- Food Patrol - ul. Piekary 1 (róg ul. Św. Marcin), Poznań
- Krowi Placek - ul. Szamarzewskiego 16, Poznań
- Meat us - Żydowska 26, 61-761 Poznań
- MO.BAR / Wyczesane Porki - ul. Wroniecka 18, 61-763 Poznań
- Miś Burger - ul. Strzeszyńska 89, Poznań
- Łapu Papu - ul. Garbary 47, Poznań
- Burger House - ul. Długa 11, Poznań
- Le Targ (Stary Browar) - ul. Półwiejska 42, Poznań
- Pastwisko - ul. Jaroczyńskiego 22, Poznań
- Święta Krowa - ul. Kościelna 9, Poznań
- Tequilarnia - ul. Stary Rynek 56, 60-101 Poznań
- UP in Smoke - ul. Jeżycka 39, 60-101 Poznań (food truck)
- U Rzeźników - ul. Kościuszki 69, 60-101 Poznań
- Whiskey in the Jar - Stary Rynek 56, Poznań
oraz restauracje hotelowe:
- Brovaria - Stary Rynek 73-74, Poznań
- Nifty No. 20 (Puro Hotel) - ul. Stawna 12, Poznań
- Novotel Malta - Termalna 5, Poznań
- SomePlace Else (Sheraton Poznań Hotel) - ul. Bukowska 3/9, Poznań