Poznan Convention Bureau (PCB)
Poznan Convention Bureau serves as a neutral partner and the first contact institution for conference, congress, incentive travel and other business travel organizers interested in Poznan. We invite your cooperation!
We are a non-profit organization supported by local governments, the tourism sector and service providers from the local MICE market. We operate as a part of Poznan Tourism Organization. We provide free substantive support and advice when planning, organizing and successfully executing business events.
We also pride ourselves in having the recommendation of the Poland Convention Bureau-Polish Tourism Organization, being a member of the ICCA and the European Cities Marketing, as well as participating in the Polish Congress Ambassador Program.
Our main goal is to initiate and support promotional activities of Poznań as an attractive city for the organization of congresses, conferences, meetings and trade fair events of global significance.
We assist event organizers in regional market research and the professional creation of a comprehensive offer, suited to individual criteria. As part of our standard offer, we provide:
- support with the choice and consulting the event date,
- access to a state of the art database of conference, accommodation, gastronomic and service facilities and companies,
- direct access to service providers,
- aid with obtaining preferential rates for public transport, conference room rental, accommodation bookings and the organization of accompanying services,
- support with BID city offer development for subjects aiming to become the designated event’s host,
- aid with obtaining official support from the city,
- developing personalized tourist programs as well as printed informational materials available in Polish and foreign language versions (city maps, guides, leaflets),
- information, photographs and presentations about Poznań, available to use for business purposes,
- creating a dedicated event subpage on the Poznan.Travel web portal,
- servicing of dedicated info points and welcome desks,
- aid with official procedures (permits, approvals, letters of support, patronages, recommendations),
- aid with arranging meetings on the highest official range as well as official inaugural speeches,
- substantive and organizational support within the execution of the event itself.
After having given us a brief description of the planned event, the organizer will promptly receive a personalized report concerning the organizational conditions of the planned conference or congress. This is a quick and comfortable way of obtaining initial market research which, after the verification of the sent offer, will enable a choice of date, attractive rate offers and a range of competent business partners.
If you are interested in our support, see the Poznań Convention Bureau proposed cooperation scheme.
Check the events Poznan Convention Bureau has supported and the upcoming projects in Poznan: BUSINESS EVENTS LIST.
The active promotion of Poznań internationally is, among others, the participation in business tourism fairs. These events are aimed directly at companies present on the meetings market, with whom we regularly interact and build relationships in favor of the city through participating in the events listed below.
Poznan Convention Bureau
Plac Kolegiacki 17, 61-841 Poznań, Poland
tel: +48 61 878 5887, fax: +48 61 878 5696
e-mail: email@example.com |
Do not hesitate to contact us!
The Poznan Convention Bureau team
Jan Mazurczak, CEO
+48 61 222 59 48 | e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Aleksander Rudawski, Project Manager: Corporate Meetings And Initiatives
+48 61 222 59 48, +48 790 458 530 | e-mail: email@example.com
Monika Dembińska, Project Manager: Association Meetings
+48 61 222 59 48 | +48 661 337 350 | e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org