Poznan Croissant Museum and Experience
Dear visitor! We invite you to see our original shows which reveal the secrets of Saint Martin Croissants and other Poznan’s prides. Let’s meet in a beautiful, renaissance tenement house right opposite the Town Hall. The shows are presented live by the locals and prices include croissant tasting!
The shows are presented live by the locals and prices include croissant tasting!
- Croissant shows: 12:30, 13:45, 15:00,
- Croissant + goats shows: Only at 11:10
- Additional show times (morings, eveneings) for organised groups over 15 people.
- Make sure you arrive at least 10 minutes before the show and wait downstairs in front of the building for a member of our staff. Please do not use the door phone.
- We are closed on Mondays and on selected public holidays (see below for future closure dates).
- The Museum has a capacity of 25 people. Guests are admitted on first come first served basis (no booking necessary). We reserve the right to cancel a show for less than 5 people.
- Groups of over 15 people are asked to book in advance. How to book your visit.
- Individual guests and groups under 15 people may buy tickets 10 minutes before each show.